Just back from figure drawing class. Using A6 sketchbooks and the A5 Moleskine concertina sketchbook.
Also accompanied by:
- Winsor&Newton Colman watercolour travelers’ set
- My waterbrushes (Pentel and Koi)
- The Da Vinci RedSable/BlueSable/Squirrel/Synthetic brush size no. 6
- Lamy fountain pen with Lamy Royal Ink cartridge
- Copic Multiliner (black, 0.3)
- F-C. Albrecht Dürer watercolour pencils
Moleskin concertina (approx. A5) (everyone loves this, get one for yourself) with Lamy and waterbrush. 2 x 15 minutes.
A6 sketch book, Copic + DaVinci and Colman paints. 15 minutes.
A6 + Lamy and waterbrush. 10 minutes.
Moleskin A6 journal (cahier). Copic + Albecht Dürer pencils and waterbrush. 3 x 5 minutes.